Working from Home during Covid19 Pandemic & Learning Guitar

Hello, this is Youssef again, and welcome to my channel!

This little update will explain why I hadn't uploaded videos recently, and how my uploading schedule will be like. By the way, the intro, was my little attempt of playing "Louie Louie - The Kingsmen".

We're right now in a global pandemic because of the Coronavirus, so I'm working from home, mostly nightshifts, so my schedule is backwards and messed up, wich means I don't get time nor have the mood to practice very often, because I'm always tired due to working nightshifts. As you know, night sleep is important and promote restfulness, and it isn't compared to day sleeping..

So, back to Guitar! I recently learned how to play the C Chord, and it goes by something like shown in the video.

And as you can see, my strumming pattern have improved a little, and I started to strum with my full hand, and not only with the fleshy tip of my fingers.

Regarding my upload schedule, I'll try to upload videos once every two or three weeks, so to give myself some space and time to learn effectively, and also, for my videos to be more nuanced and interesting.

I'll try to focus my attention on a particular song that I like, and try to learn it, in order to memorize chords and also improve my fingers flexibility.

So, thanks for watching and bye for now!

 


Working from Home during Covid19 Pandemic & Learning Guitar Working from Home during Covid19 Pandemic & Learning Guitar Reviewed by Yuxx on October 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.