Learning Guitar, Week 3 of Practice: A, D and E chords (Hound Dog, Three Little Birds)

 Hello again, this is Youssef learning guitar, and we're at the mark of the 3rd week. I've learned how to play the A, D and E chords. I'm still a beginner, so it's a little bit overwhelming, but I'm getting used to it, one beat at a time.

Today, I'll be demonstrating my first beginner take, playing two easy and popular songs:

Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
Hound Dog - Elvis Presley

and the first one I played in the intro, which is "Peter Gunn Theme".

I've discovered that it's a little bit easy, playing using a backing track, so I'll be using a backing track in my earphones to keep the rhytm flowing.

I'm starting to "get it", I mean, to get the hang of playing and keeping rhytm, but I should be practicing more to make my chords sound pitch perfect. Bye for now!

 


Learning Guitar, Week 3 of Practice: A, D and E chords (Hound Dog, Three Little Birds) Learning Guitar, Week 3 of Practice: A, D and E chords (Hound Dog, Three Little Birds) Reviewed by Yuxx on October 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.