Learning Guitar, Week 5 of Practice : Seven Nation Army

Hello again, this is Youssef and you're watching my guitar learning journey. Last week was a busy week for me, but I managed to learn two new chords, which are the E minor and A minor and also a very cool riff, which is "Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes".

The A minor and E minor are called, sad chords, while the major ones are called happy chords, and they goes like this:

I'll keep this video short, until I can play more advanced tunes in the futur, and I'll close by a little attempt to play "Use Me - Bill Withers".

Thanks for watching and by for now.



Learning Guitar, Week 5 of Practice : Seven Nation Army Learning Guitar, Week 5 of Practice : Seven Nation Army Reviewed by Yuxx on October 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.